Internal Revenue Service United States Department of the Treasury
Module 14: Self-Employment Income and the Self-Employment Tax

Page 4 of 20

Sim 14A: Using Form 1099-INT to Complete Schedule C-EZ, Schedule SE, and Form 1040
Simulation Info: Rita Bentley; Marital status: Single; Background: You are a high school student and live with your mother. You have your own business and will claim self-employment income.

You have everything you need to file your taxes. You will be using Form 1040 to report your self-employment profit or loss and self-employment tax.

Graphic showing top section of blank Form 1040A
My Profile
My Form 1099-INT
Close Window