Answer the following multiple-choice and true/false questions by clicking on the correct answers. To assess your answers, click the Check My Answers button at the bottom of the page.
- Taxpayers maintain good records to
- Which option is available for a taxpayer receiving a refund?
- A tax refund can be received by direct deposit to a taxpayer's bank account.
- A tax payment can be made by check.
- All taxpayers can make tax payments using a direct debit from their bank account.
- A convenience fee is charged for credit card payments made through a service provider.
Review Form 1040 for Loren Wright, a single taxpayer with one qualifying child, by clicking the button View Form 1040. Then, answer the following questions by typing your answers in the space provided or by clicking on the correct answers. To assess your answers, click the Check My Answers button at the bottom of the page.
- Loren made entries on lines 76b, 76c, and 76d because she wanted her refund deposited directly.