Volunteer Standards of Conduct Training
Prior to working at a VITA/TCE site, you must complete the Volunteer Standards of Conduct training and test and sign Form 13615.
The training will cover the following six standards of conduct:
- Follow the Quality Site Requirements (QSR)
- Never accept payment or solicit donations for tax return preparation
- Never solicit business from a taxpayer you assist or use the knowledge gained about a taxpayer for any direct or indirect personal benefit
- Never knowingly prepare false returns
- Never engage in criminal, infamous, dishonest, notoriously disgraceful conduct, or any other conduct deemed to have a negative effect on the VITA/TCE programs
- Treat all taxpayers in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner
The training and test are in Form 6744 and also available on the Link & Learn certification test site.